- 1) What is myCAMS?
myCAMS is an innovative application that enables investors to create a single
login user id and to transact across all Mutual Funds serviced by CAMS as Registrar.
Our endeavor is to make myCAMS, the only stop you have to make for all your
MF investment related services - from doing online transactions to checking valuation
of your investments, to viewing a variety of statements, downloading service request
forms… all in a few clicks.
- 2) What are features available for me as an investor in myCAMS?
Rich features and superior processing brings a one view of all your Mutual Fund
investments and much more.
Portfolio Valuation of your investments:
- Pie chart representation of consolidated investments by Fund-wise and by asset class
- Cost Value, Market Value, Appreciation, Wtd Avg age days and Annualised XIRR
- Fund-wise / Scheme-wise / Folio-wise drill down
Detailed account information:
- Profile – Name, PAN, Date of Birth, Tax Status, KYC, Contact details
- Folio details – Mode of Holding, Joint Holders, Guardian, Nominee, Bank mandate
- SIP enquiry
- Change of Dividend option
Online Financial Transactions:
- Create New Folio (both in existing Fund and New Fund)
- Start MF investments either with KYC or Aadhaar based eKYC
- Additional Purchase
- Registration of Systematic Transactions (SIP, STP, SWP)
- Registration of One Time Mandate (OTM)
Recent Transactions and their status:
- All Funds: Investors can view the recent 15 transactions across their Mutual Fund
- Mutual Fund-wise: Investors can view the fund-wise transactions done in last 3 transacted
- Status of Systematic transactions - pending, completed, ceased, nest instalment
and last executed
- Consolidated Active Statements
- Consolidated Account Statement – CAS
- Consolidated Account Statement – All RTAs
- Consolidated Portfolio Valuation
- Realised Capital Gains
- Consolidated Transaction details
- Single Folio Account Statements
- Instant NAV
- Historical NAV (last 90 NAV days)
- Fund performance and returns
- For queries or complaints related to specific funds, investors can fill and submit
the online form.
- 3) How do I register for myCAMS?
Investors can register with myCAMS using their common email id registered
in their Mutual Fund investments serviced by CAMS. Please note that single registration
is sufficient either in myCAMS mobile app or myCAMS online. Users
can use the same login credentials for both.
Registration steps in myCAMS online are given below;
- Visit www.camsonline.com -> Investor Services -> myCAMS
- Click on ‘New User Registration’ to create new user.
- In the ‘New User Registration screen’, enter the registered email id and captcha.
Click on Submit.
- On completion of the registration process, an alert confirming the same is displayed
on the screen.
- New User Registration confirmation mail sent to user registered email id, along
with the login credentials.
- Use this user id and password for initial login in myCAMS ‘User Login’ screen.
- The 1st time myCAMS user login navigates to the ‘Change Password’
screen, allowing users to set their desired password as per the password logic displayed
in the screen.
- User may now re-login to myCAMS with the user id as the registered email
id and the new set password.
Registration steps in myCAMS mobile app are given below;
- Download myCAMS mobile app from Google Play store or iTunes app store and
install the same.
- Click on Register Now.
- Enter your registered email id in the ‘New Registration screen’ and click on
- You will receive a myCAMS User creation confirmation email along with the
- In the login screen of myCAMS mobile app; please enter your registered email
id as User ID; the login password received and click on LOGIN.
- 4) From where can I download the myCAMS mobile application and what is the
myCAMS mobile app is available for free download in Google Play store or
iTunes app store. myCAMS mobile application is available free of cost.
- 5) What are the handsets compatible with the myCAMS mobile application?
myCAMS mobile application is currently compatible in handsets running with
android OS (version 2.3 and above) or iOS 7.
- 6) What is the data security feature adopted in myCAMS? Is transacting on
myCAMS is secure and does not store any information on your device or SIM
card. For your investments security reasons myCAMS insists for log out after
usage and if improper logout, the next login is not possible for 15 minutes. Reasonable
safety measures have been taken to protect the interest of all our investors. You
may refer the Policies and T & C listed in
www.camsonline.com as well as in myCAMS login.
- 7) What are the new features available now in myCAMS?
New Folio creation, Systematic Transactions (SIP/STP/SWP) and Common One Time Mandate
are now facilitated in myCAMS.
- 8) Can Joint holders, NRI, Partnership Firms and Corporate transact in myCAMS?
No. Investors only with Tax Status as Resident Individuals / HUF / On Behalf of
Minor, with mode of holding as Single / Either or Survivor can transact in myCAMS.
New Folio creation is facilitated for Tax Status as Resident Individuals / HUF.
- 9) What should I do if some of my folios are missing in myCAMS user login
All your MF investments serviced by CAMS automatically gets mapped to the portfolio
provided you have the same email id registered across all your folios. If in case
any of your MFs missing in the CAMS mailback statements or myCAMS login,
please ensure that your email id is updated in all your MF investments.
- 10) How do I make payment for purchases?
You can transact using Net banking facilitated with list of banks that both participate
in myCAMS online transaction and registered in your folio. You can also use the
new Common Mandate payment facility in participating Mutual Funds
- 11) What time will be considered for determining applicable NAV for purchase, redemption
Timestamp stamp will be CAMS Server time.
- 12) When does the allotment of units happen after successful Additional Purchase
Time taken for allotment of units is same as in case of physical purchase transactions.
- 13) How will I receive my redemption proceeds?
After successful processing of your redemption transaction for applicable NAV, the
redemption proceeds will be paid out to your existing bank account registered in
- 14) Can I change my address, contact numbers and bank mandate on myCAMS?
NO. Due to investor data security reasons, all Non-Financial Transactions are presently
not offered in myCAMS. Investor need to submit a physical written request
at the CAMS Investor Service Center or respective AMC Service Center for the same.
- 15) Are transactions available for all Scheme types?
Transactions are facilitated only for all eligible Open ended Schemes and Liquid
- 16) What acknowledgement do I receive for my transactions?
Request confirmation email will be sent to your registered email id.
- 17) Do I need to be KYC compliant in order to place transactions through myCAMS?
YES. With effect from January 01, 2011 KYC is now mandatory for all class of investors
irrespective of investment amount. Investors are to ensure if both PAN and KYC updated
in the folio. However, for redemption transaction KYC is not mandatory.
- 18) Does myCAMS facilitate any alternate if I am not KYC complied?
All individual investors who are having PAN but are not KYC compliant as per latest
KYC norms and hold Aadhaar, can now complete KYC process in just 3 simple steps
using myCAMS Aadhaar based eKYC and set up a Mutual fund account instantly
without having to submit forms and doing in-person verification (IPV). SEBI circular
currently permits investment of Rs 50,000/- per Financial Year per Mutual Fund for
Aadhaar based eKYC using OTP verification.
- 19) What are the pre-requisites for New folio creation through myCAMS?
- You need to be KYC compliant for Mutual Fund transaction.
- If you are not KYC compliant, you can complete KYC using Aadhaar based eKYC.You
will need to upload your e-Aadhaar.
- You are required to input opted scheme and payment details.
- Netbanking facility need to be activated in your bank account to proceed with the
- You will need to upload an image of a signed and cancelled cheque with your name
pre-printed in order to complete new folio opening.
- 20) For registering SIP/STP/SWP in myCAMS whether a physical request is required?
No physical request is required for registration done through myCAMS.
- 21) How do I proceed with SRN generated during SIP registration and for instalments
to be deducted from my bank account?
Once the SIP is registered in myCAMS, system will generate a SRN. In order
to ensure that your future installments under SIP are processed, you are requested
to "Activate" SIP by the following process:
- Login to your internet banking account and proceed to the bill pay section.
- Select Mutual Fund name as the biller.
- Register your future installments by providing your SIP Registration Number (SRN).
- Enable Auto-Pay facility for the above registration, where provided by your bank.
This would ensure your future installments are received in time.
- Once the registration confirmation is received at our end, Auto debit will happen
for the SIP installments. Please ensure the above registration in your internet
banking account is completed 15 days before the due date of the next installment
to avoid cancellation of your SIP.
- 22) Should the monthly installments in Systematic transactions be of same amount?
Monthly installments for the tenure should be given for the same amount.
- 23) In Systematic transactions, will the units allotted differ every month?
Units allotted will be equal to (Amount invested / Applicable NAV). The Applicable
NAV is the NAV on the day, when the investment will be made. Thus, the units allotted
will differ depending on the applicable NAV during different months. If the SIP
date during a particular month is a holiday, units will be allotted at the applicable
NAV on the subsequent working day.
- 24) Whether Cancellation of SIP/STP/SWP is allowed through myCAMS?
Presently only registration of SIP/STP/SWP is allowed through myCAMS.
- 25) How will I know that instructions for Systematic transactions have been carried
On execution of your instruction, you will receive a confirmation on the executed
Systematic transactions with details of amount transacted, fund details and number
- 26) What is Common Mandate and how to register it?
CAMS “Common Mandate” is a one-time registration process where in the investor authorizes
his banker to execute debits to his bank account up to a certain limit based on
requests received from Computer Age Management Services Pvt. Limited. For registration
procedure, please refer the myCAMS User Guide.
- 27) How do I proceed with transactions after Common Mandate is registered?
On successful registration of the common mandate, same will be listed down as ‘Mode
of Payment’ option while transacting in participating Mutual Funds.
- 28) What are the upcoming features in myCAMS?
myCAMS will soon be enabled for:
- Notifications messages on transaction confirmations, KYC verifications, etc
- Alerts on Corporate Actions, forthcoming Dividend declarations, current NFOs.
- 29) Will this facility be available for units held in DEMAT form?
Units held in DEMAT forms are listed in myCAMS, whereas the same is not allowed
for Financial Transaction.
- 30) Whom do I contact for any myCAMS related queries?
You may write to firstname.lastname@example.org
for any myCAMS registration and login related queries. In regards to any
fund specific queries you may submit your query / complaints in the Customer Care
Menu facilitated in your myCAMS user login.